From P2P Foundation
- Michel Bauwens:
- The basic orientation of p2p theory towards societal reform: transforming civil society, the private and the state
- To the Finland Station: the political approach of P2P Theory
- Michel Bauwens & Vasilis Kostakis
- Network Society and Future Scenarios for a Collaborative Economy, 2014, Palgrave Macmillan: See especially Part Three.
- John Restakis:
- Civil Power and the Partner State. By John Restakis. Draft text of a keynote address to the 2nd Good Economy conference in Zagreb, Croatia. 18 March 2015.
- Book: Anarchy as Order: The History and Future of Civic Humanity. Mohammed A. Bamyeh. Rowman & Littlefield Publishers, Inc. (May 16, 2010)
Pages in category "Civil Society"
The following 127 pages are in this category, out of 127 total.