This category will index conference events related to Peer to Peer topics.
Please also do check our Delicious tag on the topic.
A list of specific lectures on P2P is available here
Important: Partipate in our next International Commons Conference, “Constructing a Commons-Based Policy Platform,” which will be held in Berlin, Germany, on November 1 and 2, 2010
Key Upcoming P2P Conferences
- Discussions on the Future of the Economy an interdisciplinary conference on how to transform our economic infrastructure for the sustainable future.
- DIY Citizenship: Critical Making and Social Media. Centre for the Study of the United States, Munk School of Global Affairs. University of Toronto, Nov 12-14, 2010 
Milestones and Conference Reviews
- David Bollier reviews the Free Culture Forum meeting], which establishes a charter for a free culture in the digital age.
- Sam Rose and Paul Hartzog review the November 3 conference in Manchester, on Media Ecologies for Post-Industrial Production
- Review of: CPoV: Wikipedia Research Initiative Conferences in Bangalore (12/13 January 2010) and Amsterdam (26/27 March 2010), Institute of Network Cultures and Centre for Internet & Society. Interview with Johanna Niesyto and Nate Tkacz.
- Review of: The 3rd Free Culture Research Conference (FCRC), Freie Universität of Berlin and Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies (8/9 October 2010). Interview with Leonhard Dobusch and Michelle Thorne.
2010 Conference Agenda
- Peter Suber maintains a list of Open Access Movemnent conferences.
- JD Lasica selects the key social media conferences of 2009
- IC4TD Events: maintained by Ismael Peña-López
1. See the tag: http://del.icio.us/mbauwens/P2P-Conferences
2. Ismael Peña-López regularly live-blogs conferences and they are available here
By July 2009, the following conferences were covered:
- First Annual ICT4D Postgraduate Symposium; Second Annual ICT4D Postgraduate Symposium; Third Annual ICT4D Postgraduate Symposium
- Web 2.0 for Development
- e-Stas 2007, Symposium on Technologies for Social Action; e-Stas 2008; e-Stas 2009,
- 3rd Internet, Law and Politics Congress; 4th Internet, Law and Politics Congress; 5th Internet, Law and Politics Conference
- Towards a Social Science of Web 2.0
- Web 2.0 for Education ; Open Ed Tech 2008 ; Working Session on Open Social Learning
- Development Cooperation 2.0
- iCities 2008, Blogs, e-Government and Digital Participation
- Network Society: Social Changes, Organizations and Citizens
- Fighting the Digital Divide through Education
- Citizen Politics
- Course on Digital Competences
Augmenting Conferences through technology: great overview of tools and examples by George Siemens and Terry Anderson et al. Reviews Augmented Conferences, Blended Conferences, Online Conferences etc...
- Pentabarf is an open source conference planning software.
- Open Conference Systems, is "a free Web publishing tool that will create a complete Web presence for your scholarly conference".
This category has only the following subcategory.
- [×] ECC2013 Participants (149 P)
Pages in category "Conferences"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 315 total.(previous 200) (next 200)