This wiki section is dedicated to the topic of "How do we make Peer Production sustainable?
- How Open Source Development is Funded, study of the funding of open source projects
- Shared Financing of Community-Based Businesses; (applies to the U.S.A.). By Jenny Kassan of SELC
- Crowdfunding and the Law. Janelle Orsi, SELC
- Autonomy, Labour, and the Political Economy of Social Media. By Dmytri Kleiner
To be developed:
- Ethical finance
- Social investment and philantropic venture capital
- Social lending
- The Open Venturing Accelerator of the Hub Launchpad, an expression of the Open Venture Movement that funds open and transparent companies (see also the proposals for an Open Limited Company form and a (Open Company Sector
- Goteo, commons and community oriented crowdfunding platform
- Gittip is a way to give small weekly cash gifts to people you love and are inspired by.
- Flattr , a system for social micro-donations to support online creative work
- Kachingle, quite similar to Flattr, but uses Paypal and proportionally distributes amongst number of visits to sites users wish to support
- CivicSponsor  is a new twist to crowdfunding--it allows folks to contribute to public projects in their neighborhood. Get new bike lanes from your local government, receive a tax deduction. Great participatory budgeting initiative.
Indy Johar on the Open Venture Movement
1. Venturing + Activism = one of the best instruments democratic instruments for changing the world
2. Open is both; Open as in radically transparent + Open as in (Openly Shareable + Openly Editable + Openly re-shareable) = a systemic pathway to a radically democratic economy
3. We believe Open is going from the Open web to the the Open Everyday
4. We have built a £4m framework accelerator to seed this Open everyday economy..
5. This will be a learning journey for us, the startups,..."
- Venture Capital Investments in P2P Companies
- On the Goteo project: Moving crowdfunding from commodity- to commons-based dynamics
- How to Finance Your Start-Up on Shareable Terms: using Direct Public Offerings
Directory with links at http://www.smartermoney.nl/?p=315#platforms:
- Crowdfunding-Based Startup Investments ; Equity-Based_Crowdfunding, investing for profit-sharing
- Crowdfunding-Based Project Support
- Crowdfunding-Based P2P Lending
- Crowdfunding-Based Microcredit
- Crowdfunding-Based Donations
See also: Crowdfunding for Social Change Projects, a top 10 directory compiled by Dowser
Pages in category "Peerfunding"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 389 total.(previous 200) (next 200)