- Related wiki section: http://p2pfoundation.net/Category:Urbanism
- iPhone and Android Apps for the Car-free Life
- DIY Car Sharing: How to Start Your Own Car Sharing Program
- How To Share a Car With A Stranger 
- How To Be a Carfree Family 
""Until now, we’ve moved ourselves – and stuff – about the city in ridiculously wasteful ways. A snapshot from The Netherlands: of the 1,900 vans and trucks enter the small city of Breda each day, 90 percent of those deliveries could be done by bike, or e-bike. Once all system costs are included, a cargo cycle can be up to 98 percent cheaper per km than four-wheeled, motorised alternatives that now clog our roads."
- John Thackara 
Directory of Open Source Transportation Projects
Updated list is maintained via 
- Open Source Car: overview page
- StreetScooter, a $7,000 EV with a 74 mph top speed and an 80-mile range created by a collaboration of more than 50 companies
- 40 Fires Foundation: venture behind River Simple's Hybran project
- Open Source Hydrogen Car: the Riversimple project
- C,mm,n , Dutch Open Source Car project
- EDAG Open Source Light Car
- EVProduction club () is an organization with a wiki to design and produce open source electric vehicles and complements
- Fiat Mio - A crowdsourced concept car 
- Local Motors: = maker of the Rally Fighter, a car designed through Crowdsourcing, first to go into production
- Open Source Green Vehicle, an attempt to design an environmental friendly SUV using open source principles.
- OpenOtto: he project's goal: "to provide complete free and open access to the networked electronic devices in an automobile."
- OSCav : open source compressed air vehicle.
- Project Splitwheel Venture involving Caterham Cars (put on hold due to credit crunch].
- Sahkoautot, Electric Cars Now!, Finnish project
- Solar Vehicles , an open-source project to build fuel-less solar energy transportation.
- Trexa: A modular platform for designers of battery-powered Open Source Electric Vehicles
- Trev, Two-Seater Renewable Energy Vehicle
- Build Your Own Electric Car
- Converting a Mitsubishi to electric with step by step videos.
- Vehicle Design Summit 2.0: aims to create a 4-passenger, 200 MPGe, high-performance industry-standard car with minimal life cycle costs
Bicycles, motorbikes and scooters
- Atomic Duck: = an Open Source Velomobile: “a velomobile—an enclosed, human-powered vehicle (HPV). “ in open design. 
- Open Moto X: TTXGP electric race bike.
- eCagiva: eCars Now related conversion project for the Cagiva Freccia C10 -89
- eMoped: light weight electric motorcycle from Letsevo in Brazil
- Open Source Scooter, a project to make a Segway-type vehicle
- Spaceframe Bikes
- Worldbike, read What is open source bycicle design?
- Xtracycle: open design for bicycle
- How to build a 72Volt electric motorcycle
- Open Bicycle Computer: to show and log data that are important when you are on the road with your bicycle
- Open Source Velomobile and other Open Source Velomobile Development Projects
- AeroModeller2: research into an autonomous self-generating hydrogen-based zero-emission low-cost low-tech nomad houseboat airship
- AeroQuad is an open-source hardware and software project dedicated to the construction of remote controlled four-rotor helicopters
- DIY Drones, amateur Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
- Microkopter: German 'quadrokopter' miniature helicopter community
Background at: Open Source Spaceflight Hardware Movement
- Open Aerospace
- OpenLuna Foundation
- Open Space Movement
- CisLunarFreighter/Open source tools 
- NASA Will Tinker With Open-Source Rocket for Return to Moon 
For an updated directory, see also: 
- OpenROV, a DIY telerobotics community centered around underwater exploration & adventure. 
- Open Sailing
- Open Waterbike 
- Xmaran: a project to develop an open source sail cruiser that will form the basis for a modular floating community.
- Do-it-yourself Electronic Fuel Injection 
- Open Source Battery Project for Electric Vehicles
- LifeTrac, tractor, also called OSTrac, the Open Source Tractor
- Open Source Satellite Initiative, making D.I.Y. satellites 
- OSMC - An open source Motor Control project, meant primarily for robotics but applicable to low-power electric vehicles and other uses
- Society for Sustainable Mobility
- Transportable Infrastructures for Development and Emergency Support: 7 critical infrastructures
Pages in category "Transportation"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 220 total.(previous 200) (next 200)