P2P Lab Publications
From P2P Foundation
A list of P2P Lab collaborators' publications in international peer-reviewed journals, starting from 2013:
(find the full papers here)
- Peer Production and Desktop Manufacturing: The Case of the Helix_T Wind Turbine Project.
- Network Society and Future Scenarios for a Collaborative Economy.
- Commons-Based Peer Production and Digital Fabrication: The Case of a RepRap-Based, Lego-Built 3D Printing-Milling Machine.
- Commons-Based Peer Production and Artistic Expression: Two Cases from Greece.
- Open Source 3D Printing as a Means of Learning: An Educational Experiment in Two High Schools in Greece.
- Production and Governance in Hackerspaces: A Manifestation of Commons-Based Peer Production in the Physical Realm?.
- The Parody of the Commons.
- At the Turning Point of the Current Techno-Economic Paradigm.
- Public Information as a Commons: The Case of ERT and the P2P Prospect.