From P2P Foundation
Related material is available in our Thai-Language section.
Check out the delicious Tag P2P-Thailand
- Linux.Thai.Net - the very first portal of Thai Linux users/developers
- Planet TLWG - life and works of Thai Linux people
- MyComputer Training Center - Training center in Bangkok. Offering the Linux/Opensource Software training courses, community support and useful resources.
- Linux TLE - NECTEC sponsored Ubuntu based distribution of Linux. Installation & configuration is Thai.
- Creative Commons Thailand - port the CC license to Thailand jurisdiction. The (draft of) ported licenses are available in wiki.
- Fuse - portal/repository of Thai creative works (shortfilms, animations, music, novel, etc.) licensed in CC.
- DuocoreTV - Thai Video Podcass that updates new information techonology trends from global to Thai IT Industry.
- Fanrosana The promotion of political campaign for senate election
- Nokkrob - (นอกกรอบ - out of the frame) Investigates decentralized and self-organizing systems; about 10% of the content is in English.
- Freedom Against Censorship Thailand - Thai advocacy group against the censorship
- Social bookmarking communities: Siam Collective; Zickr, Duocore
- Fringer - Free articles and slides shared on areas of free movement Information.
- Cubic Creative - A Group of highschool students from the Satit Kaset High School create social projects for teens.
- Idea Bangkok - A prototype crowdsourcing tool for the purpose of aggregating ideas for improving Bangkok
- Green.in.th - Update Green trends in Thai.
- Ilaw.or.th - A crowdsoucing tool for the purpose of aggregating ideas for improving a Thai law.
- Libraryhub - A hub for libralians'conection and knowledge.
- ChangKhui - A Thai podcast for Thai people to learn ideas from experts in different area.