Supreme Lord Admiral & Court Jester
of the Star Trek
Nathan Wilson Cravens
[Conductor] | [House Keeper]
United States to Empower Europe
Theater of Life:
First Director. Sophie Kent.
- Adviser to Ms. Kent: Carmen Chaplin. Actor-Director. Promoter of Brand: Jaeger-LeCoultre. 8 April, at whim. Cool? Your Discretion, Dane.
- Executive Director. Andrew Greenwood. Quality Analysis Specialist.
- Dawn Elizabeth. Chair. Proprietor.
Michaela. First Guardian (Czech Republic via St. Paul's Cathedral)
- Fiona. Art Lead
- Danny Shine. King of Propaganda: Anti-Corruption Division.
- Stefani Germanatta. Executioner Supremo. (UN: New York / Italia / Ect / Ect. / Et al)
- Schiller: Department Head: Education (USA)
- Jon Moss. Lead Executioner (Tech North: Hull)
- AKA NinjaEconomics: Lady Priestess of San Fran. Lady of Humane Justice.
- AKA EatTheWorld. Prince of San Fran. Lead Pounder of Knowledge.
- Iuean. King of Wales. Sheriff of Nottingham and Londinium. His Lord Mayorship of the London Realm. Ect., ect.
- Allure. First Order: Rock-n-Roll. King of India. [Confirmed: Warrior Class: Head Executioner]
- Katie: Lead Emergency Space Mission Core Group of Four. First Ambassador of the English Federation (UK: Norwich)
- Kerri: First Minister of Fun (UK: Humberside)
- Connie: First Minister of Knowledge (UK: Tiptree)
- ZΩE: The Rock Absolute, The Mill Stone, and The Pernishessly Steadfast Weaver. Mother of Eve.
¤ Operation: White Eagle ¤
¤ Execute: ¤
< United States Special Branch >
- Co-Chairs: Elizabeth Warren & Dennis Kucinich
- Council: Bernie Sanders
- Supreme Justice: Ralph Nader
- House Keeping / Secretary: Nathan W. Cravens
¤¤¤ Mission: Reform the Institutions of Global Governance. ¤¤¤
Thank You for Your Service.
< OUT! >
@nwcrav | Contact || Residence: 1 Whittington, Humberside || Nathan's Music at Mixcloud & Soundcloud | Founder Open Manufacturing Discussion
Interests: Helping the Sick and Suffering, Divine Order & Discipline, and Art and Mastery of All Forms.
Most recent non-fiction publications: The Humanoid Machinist. . or, What is Art? | From Big to Small: Open Fabrication, Modular Production, & Programmable Matter|
An Ode to Platform Cooperativism: The Quest for Greater Freedom | Introducing a Rescue Package for Refugees
New to P2P thinking? See: Top 10 P2P Trends of 2015 by Michel Bauwens
- 1 Fantasy
- 1.1 Actors I'd Like to Learn With
- 1.2 Tesla Motors: Lead Strategy
- 1.3 Batman: Riddled Gotham
- 1.4 Matrix: Overloaded
- 1.5 Expendables: Hidden Justice
- 1.6 Star Trek: Final Contact (Starring Sir Stewart and Sir Cumberbatch)
- 1.7 Project Tango: 2045
- 1.8 Star Trek: Borg Rising
- 1.9 Star Trek: Apocalypse
- 1.10 Code Red [A British "Super Troopers" Set in London]
- 1.11 Wizard of Oz: True Love Calling
- 2 Reading Lists
- 3 Recommended Books
- 3.1 Now Reading
- 3.2 Reference Shelf
- 3.3 Futures Studies
- 3.4 U.S. Politics
- 3.5 Finance
- 3.6 Automation
- 3.7 Pre-Automation / Ephemeral Labor / Gig Economy
- 3.8 Executive Studies
- 3.9 Right Society
- 3.10 Economics
- 3.11 Inequality
- 3.12 History
- 3.13 Peer Production
- 3.14 Innovation
- 3.15 Inspiration
- 3.16 World Order
- 4 Life Systems
- 5 Social Enterprise
- 6 Learn to Code
- 7 Nathan's Non-Fiction Writings
- 8 Interviews
- 9 Child Education
- 10 User Contributions
Actors I'd Like to Learn With
Jared Leto. Cumberbatch. Sir Stewart. Keanu Reeves. Jessica Alba. Tanya Renea Holley. Jessica Chastane. Lady GAGA. Rene Zelwiger. Claudia Hammond. Scarlette Johansson. Reese Witherspoon. Bobby White. Opra. . ect ect
Tesla Motors: Lead Strategy
¤ Model X8 ¤
Hydrogen power optimized via Cell Chamber Technology. Electric Charge to Navigate Fire initiated within Breaking System: Minimal Lithium input. All wheel Quadrupal Bound Direct Drive. Style remaking that of Ferrari & Bentley et al. $75k priced Luxury Sedan at FULL THROTTLE package. 0-60 in 2.5 secs up to 0-60 at 1.2 secs. Equip for Space Flight? Optional.
Batman: Riddled Gotham
After James Stewart (pre-Riddler) loses a daunting legal battle against Wayne Enterprises over his techical findings, he retreats to his home laboratory to Geek Out Massively on LAW to the degree he Becomes THE Riddler using every ploy and twist of mind to win over and ring lead the Suicide Squad, then prepare to Dominate the City via Mind Control Aparati. Batman has never faced such an impossible task, but after Beautifully Articulated Fight, Battle, and War scenes the movie ends, well, I wont Spoil That. :p
Conductor: Hans Zimmer
Writer/Director: David Ayer
- Jessica Chastane as Poison Ivy
- Nathan W. Cravens as The Riddler
- Jared Leto as The Joker
- Will Smith, Ect. ect.
Neo must go back in Time to save Morpheus as he Saved Him. An Epically Masterful Thriller Starring: Keanu Reeves (Neo), Lawence Fishburn (Morpheus), Oxymandis (?), Lady GAGA as Grand Executioner, Scarlette Johannson as Queen Mother, Julia Roberts as Mother Superior and Gate Keeper, and THE TIME LORD. Yeah, man.
Conductor: Don Davies Writers/Directors: The Wachowskis
Expendables: Hidden Justice
The Expendables assemble yet again to Defeat an Arch Nemesis named Wron, a mysterious young man who suddenley rises from Obscurity to Notariety by Ruthlessly Dominating the Global Energy Sector from his Houstonian Estate and Elite Clubs. The final Scene concludes with Jean-Claude van Dam defeating Wron in a Masterfully Executed Fight Scene.
Conductor: David Arnold
Writer/Director: Silvester Stalone
Star Trek: Final Contact (Starring Sir Stewart and Sir Cumberbatch)
Romulans prepare to Invade Earth/Federation Headquarters. There is seemingly no STOPPING THEM THIS TIME. Therefore: Khan (Cumberbatch) is re-reserected. The Deal: Khan will Twart the Romulans by going back in time to capture the Best Star Fleet Captain Ever~Jean-Luc. Khan to Jean: "We have a Mission, Captain."
Conductor: Don Davis with Cliff Martinez
Writer/Director: Steven Soderberg
Project Tango: 2045
A Senior Officer, Tom Sanders, of Harlem is called into Action toInvestigate the Whereabouts of a Suspect formally convicted of Mass Homocide. Sanders is Questioned by a High Commander why such Investigations are Taken. Following an interluded investigation of his Upper Standing's Dealings realizes the Assailant is worming for the Federation of Russia - now Occupied Western Europe who works for the High Commander.
When High Commander attempts to conceal the trail-the Plot thickens - as it is discovered that a Mind Controlled Cat had spread a teleological Virus that Renders all Subjects to become evermore distrated, irritated, and zombie-like. Food and Drink are priced Astronomically as consequence. Suddenley the veil drops to show between the fog Nut and Fruit trees had been left to grow now to be enjoyed by its people. A Happy New York.
Conductor: Cliff Martinez (ft. Tim Hecker)
Writer/Director: Steven Soderberg
Star Trek: Borg Rising
This is an era where the Romulans are now extinct, however the Borg grows in strength, assimilating ever more massively and ruthlessly than ever before. A solo mission is first taken to investigate, however it is quickly realised that two Star Destroyers will be needed OR the Universe becomes Borg. After everyone involved becomes entangled, there will be moments of surreality, or the questioning of reality, free will, the nature of power, and so on.
Conductor: Don Davies with Cliff Martinez
Writer/Director: Steven Soderberg
Star Trek: Apocalypse
[For the Ultra Hyper Super Geeks (Jocks & Punks will enjoy the "Action")]
The Federation has fallen victim to the Kassinan Forces of Delta Star 9 System/Exetor 10 of whom warrants Jurisprudence over Repremands Admonished by the Trisectional Committee: Base 1. Heretofore everpresent remains intrigue into the Nature of the Phenominon which dictate means neccissary for Investigation. . (to be Continued)
Code Red [A British "Super Troopers" Set in London]
Seagent Cliffard faces the task of reforming the dumbest and odd forces as goverment cuts lower policing standards. Year? 2025. The Euro has replaced the pound except within the wealthy Square Mile. A lot of created confusion ensues when an American begins to complain how the postal system is "ribish" (as an American attempting British English with an American accent for comedic effect, sometimes breaking into (Deadpan and without missing a beat) Edwardian English]. Its Transport for London vs Greater London Police (Black Checkers) vs City of London (Red Checkers) vs the Fire Fighters vs a bunch of idiot citizens. Thanks to Granny Donations, Doctor Pilots ultimately decide to save humanity by resolving a very tricky (as niggly and prattish as Britishers can be) domestic argument.
First Writer/Director/Actor: Simon Pegg
Diane Morgan as Squad Leader
Simon Pegg as Lead Absent Minded Detective
Wizard of Oz: True Love Calling
Dorthy is soon to be Married to Prince Charming, but before knowing he's the One, Dorthy must explore various Goldielocks scenarios almost at random.
- List of Words I Like
- Non-Fiction Book Lists by Intelligence Expert and Radical Open Source Advocate, Robert Steele
- Required Reading by Top US Universities. Source: Open Syllabus Project
- David Bowie's top 100
- CFR Foreign Affairs 2015
- Warren Buffett's Favorite Books
- For Designers
- For Science
- List of Timelines. Wikipedia
- From Prehistory to Plato
- Anti-Capitalist Dictionary: People
- How The Web Was Born
- London. A Biography.
Below, a Curated Selection by Your Occupy Librarian. (Last stationed 2011-12 in London)
Publishers showing support of the movement via book donations included Zed, Verso, Pluto, AK, and Freedom Press.
The highest praise and support should go to The Radical Grandmother Brigade. They are the Life Blood & Heart of Revolution.
The best book, in my view, would be this: The Ultimate History of the Universe, authored by Superintelligent AI based on the reader's biofeedback, and narrated by a flawlessly simulated Buckminster Fuller. . . For now, the works of Will and Ariel Durant.
- Design School Wisdom
- Slow Burn City. Rowan Moore
- The Dictionary of Alternatives: Utopianism and Organization. Martin Parker, Valerie Fournier, Patrick Reedy
- Dictionary of Latin Phrases. Jon R. Stone
- Engineers Databook. 4th Edition. Clifford Matthews
- Architect’s Pocket Book. 4th Edition. Charlotte Baden-Powell
- Programming Robots with ROS. 1st Edition. Morgan Quigley. Brian Gerkey. William D. Smart
- Superforecasting. Philip E. Tetlock. Dan Gardner
- Singularity is Near. Raymond Kurzweil
- Foundations of Futures Studies. Volumes 1&2. Wendell Bell
- Democracy for the Few. 9th Edition. Michael Parenti
- 935 Lies. Charles Lewis
- Griftopia. Matt Taibbi
- The Divide. Matt Taibbi
- Hoodwinked. John Perkins
- Colossus: The Rise and Fall of the American Empire. Niall Ferguson
- The WikiLeaks Files: The World According to The US Empire. Julian Assange
- Clinton Cash. Peter Schweizer
- All the Presidents' Bankers: The Hidden Alliances that Drive American Power. Nomi Prins
- How to Make a Million Dollars an Hour. Les Leopold
- All the Devils are Here: The Hidden History of the Financial Crisis. Bethany McLean. Joe Nocera.
- The Glass Cage. Nicholas Carr
- The Second Machine Age. Erik Brynjolfsson. Andrew McAfee
- The Internet Is Not the Answer. Andrew Keen
- Rise of the Machines. Martin Ford
Pre-Automation / Ephemeral Labor / Gig Economy
- Remote: Office Not Required. David Heinemeier Hansson. Jason Fried
- Zero-to-One. Peter Thiel
- The Rise of Superman. Steven Kotler
- Exponential Organizations. Salim Ismail et al.
- Made in America. Sam Walton
- BOLD: How to Go Big, Create Wealth and Impact the World. Peter Diamandis & Steven Kotler
- The Hard Thing About Hard Things. Ben Horowitz
- The Lean Startup. Eric Ries
- Power: Why Some People Have It—and Others Don't. Jeffrey Pfeffer
- Speakrets. Ruth Sherman
- The Soul of Man under Socialism. Oscar Wilde
- PostCapitalism. Paul Mason
- Critical Path. Richard Buckminster Fuller
- Kevin Smith. Free is Cheaper
- Kropotkin. Colin Ward. Workshops Tomorrow
- Envisioning Real Utopia
- Lewis Hyde. The Gift
- The Enigma of Capital. David Harvey
- Carlota Perez. Technological Revolutions and Financial Capital
- Raj Patel. The Value of Nothing
- Robert Theobald. The Guaranteed Income
- Robert Freedman. Marx on Economics
- Spirit Level
- The Divide. Matt Taibbi
- Wealth and Poverty of Nations. David S. Landes
- The Story of Civilization. Eleven Volumes. Will & Ariel Durant
- Empire: Rise and Demise of the British World Order and Lessons for Global Power. Niall Ferguson
- A History of Modern Europe. Albert S. Lindemann
- Demanding the Impossible: A History of Anarchism. Peter Marshall
- Communal Luxury: The Political Imaginary of the Paris Commune. Kristin Ross
- The Robber Barons. Mathew Josephson
- Paul Clark & Julian Freeman. Design
- Paul Lafargue. Evolution of Property
- David Petegorsky. Left-wing Democracy in the English Civil War: Gerrard Winstanley and the Digger Movement
- Martin Cohen. Political Philosophy: From Plato to Mao
- Anthony Hall. Earth into Property
- Noam Chomsky. Occupy
- Network Society & Future Scenarios for a Collaborative Economy. Michel Bauwens. Vasilis Kostakis.
- Wealth of the Commons. David Bollier (Ed). Silke Helfrich (Ed).
- Governing the Commons. Elinor Olstrom
- Clay Shirky. Here Comes Everybody
- Chris Anderson. The Long Tail
- Matt Mason. The Pirates Dilemma
- Richard Sennet. Together: Rituals, Pleasures, and Politics
- FAB. Neil Gershenfeld
- Regenesis. George Church
- Telomerase Revolution. Michael Fossel
- Making the Modern World: Materials and Dematerialization. Vaclav Smil
- The Master Algorithm. Pedro Domingos
- How We Got to Now. Steven Johnson
- The Quest for AI. Nils J. Nilsson
- Marvin Minsky. Emotion Machine
- Steven Johnson. Where Good Ideas Come From
- Atul Gawande. The Checklist Manifesto
- Jazz Guide: 1001 Best Albums. Brian Morton. Richard Cook.
- Alan Watts. In My Own Way
- World Order. Kissinger
- World as It Is. Chris Hedges
- World Systems Analysis: An Introduction. Immanuel Wallerstein
- Trouble in Paradise. Slavoj Žižek
Help people help themselves.
- Wevolver. Open Hardware Incubator
- POC21: Over 100 "makers" develop 12 off-grid technologies
- Envienta Open Source Ecology
- Qetema Smart City
- Tiny House Movement
- Eco-BLAC: Bricks made from landfill without emissions
- Owncloud on the Raspberry Pi Zero, Super small Personal Cloud Storage Server
- Koruza: Free Space Optical hardware for 1Gbps mesh networking up to 100 meters
- Google Loon: Providing Internet to all of Sri Lanka
- IBM Watson Personality Insights service
- 128gb flash drive for $20
- Nyami Open Source GPU
- The $5 Computer: Raspberry Pi Zero.
- Jetson TX1. 256 CUDA cores delivering over 1 TeraFLOPs of performance.
- Intel & Micron: 3D XPoint: 1,000 faster than modern storage
- Co-bot Round-up
- Actuated Telerobotics "Researchers from MIT's Department of Mechanical Engineering have designed an interface that takes advantage of a human's split-second reflexes allowing a humanoid to maintain its balance and complete tasks."
- Changying Precision Technology Company factory in Dongguan "...production per person has increased from 8,000 pieces to 21,000 pieces. That's a 162.5% increase. The increased production rate hasn't come at the cost of quality either. In fact, quality has improved. Before the robots, the product defect rate was 25%, now it is below 5%."
- Mayku Desktop Fab Beyond 3D Printing: From Headphones to Smartphones
- 3D printing metals without lasors
- Voxel8: 3D Printed Electronics
- WASP: LDM Extruder: 3D Print Ceramics
Sensors & Scanning
- Tool Librarys
- GreenPath Food: Helping smallholders sell internationally
- Protoprint: Recycled plastic into filament for 3D printing
Learn to Code
Nathan's Non-Fiction Writings
Articles at Medium
- The Sixth Revolution?
- An Urban Singularity: The Combining of Global Cities as a Unitarian Architectural Project
- A Universal Commons Code of Ethics
- Hard Takeoff
- Free Markets and Free Use Commons
- Effortless Economy
- Mutually Assured Production
- Public Resource Network
- Automated Distribution Systems
- Global Localization and Manipulation Engine
- Open Manufacturing
- The Holistic Problem of Manufacturing
- Universal Grid Computing
- General Manufacturing Robotics