For updates, see the specialized tag at http://del.icio.us/mbauwens/P2P-Taxation
Favorite project: see the Smart Taxes Network
Special P2P Foundation research project: see Free Tax Project
- Chris Cook on P2P Taxation Reform
- Dale Carrico: Principles of Taxation
- Herman Daly: What Should We Tax?
"There are two ways of cutting a deficit: raising taxes or reducing spending. Raising taxes means taking money from the rich. Cutting spending means taking money from the poor. Not in all cases of course: some taxation is regressive; some state spending takes money from ordinary citizens and gives it to banks, arms companies, oil barons and farmers. But in most cases the state transfers wealth from rich to poor, while tax cuts shift it from poor to rich." (http://www.monbiot.com/2011/08/01/how-the-billionaires-broke-the-system/)
Key Policy Proposals
- From Taxing Income to Taxing Inefficiency. Open Market Sustainability policy proposals by Patrick Doherty. 
- Check out the very sensible principle for a global Green Tax Reform by Earth Rights, which includes a Global Resource Agency
Pages in category "Taxation"
The following 63 pages are in this category, out of 63 total.
- Tax Resistance
- Tax Sharing
- Taxation Reform
- Taxes as Commons
- Taxing Commercial Uses of the Global Commons
- Taxing the Digital Economy
- Technology for Transparent and Accountable Public Finance
- Thomas Olsen on the New Taxation Paradigm
- Thomas Paine's Proposal for a National Fund
- Time Tax
- Traumatised Society