This section is for companies that have P2P-related practices: use of open source or participatory management techniques; consultants in user-driven innovation; legal filesharing companies, Netlabels using Creative Commons licenses, etc..
The P2P Company hall of fame:
- Beatpick for its Fair Play music distribution model; Jamendo for similar efforts in the French-speaking world
- Zidisha: P2P Microfinance
- WikiSpeed: the open design and open hardware eco-car
- Sensorica: experiment with Open Value Accounting
Network World has a list of 10 Open Source companies to watch for
Check the following entries:
- Vaidhyanathan, S. The Googlization of Everything. 2008, from http://googlizationofeverything.com/
Find business details on Web 2.0 companies at Crunchbase, http://www.crunchbase.com/companies
Crowdsourcing; Desktop Manufacturing; Distributed Capitalism; Innovation; Netarchical Capitalism; Open Source Commercialization; P2P Banking; P2P Business Developments; P2P Capitalism; P2P Economics; P2P Exchanges; P2P Management Developments; Revenue Sharing; Social Commerce
This category has only the following subcategory.
- [×] Cooperatives (381 P)
Pages in category "Companies"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 255 total.(previous 200) (next 200)